Thursday, September 25, 2014

Should you transfer Colleges?

In this post I look into the debate of whether or not transferring to a different College is a good idea.  This life-changing decision keeps both students and parents up at night and can add a tremendous amount of stress to their lives.  Such a huge decision should not be made quickly or without considering all factors.

After watching please post your college transfer stories to the comments.  I'd love to hear more about your decision and if it was the right move for you.  I hope you enjoy this topic!

In this video I discuss:

- Common reasons why students transfer to other colleges
- Data related to transferring schools
- The PCCR method of problem solving (Pros, Cons, Costs, Rewards)
- Applying the PCCR method to the question of transferring schools



Here is an article from the USA Today that debates whether or not to transfer schools and was my inspiration behind this video:  http://college.usatoday.com/2014/09/23/great-career-success-debate-to-transfer-or-not-transfer/




No comments:

Post a Comment