What's new at Rehberg Careers Inc? Well, quite a bit actually! Today I thought I would take a few minutes to talk about some events, upcoming products, and new services I am offering.
Events:
With the fall college recruiting season in full force I have been lining up class talks on campus to help prepare students for their upcoming career fairs and employer interviews. Just yesterday I spoke at Illinois State University's SHRM group about a few hot topics in the HR industry and about the modern job search. If you know of a group that might be interested in similar topics just let me know as I'd love to share my message with them.
Upcoming Products:
Book: Many of you know that I am working on a book and have been for several months. I have refocused on finishing a book I am calling The Grad Cave. The Grad Cave is written for college students and entry level professionals (and their parents) and focuses on helping them take proactive measures so they can secure a great job out of college and avoid moving back in with their parents. Look for The Grad Cave to touch on multiple elements of the career search and offer proactive advice that will set you up for success and will help separate yourself from the competition. My goal is to ship this eBook by 1/1/15.
Webinar: In addition, look for a series of webinars geared to provide training on career related topics. I am working on two topics at the moment: 1.) a series specifically geared around LinkedIn and 2.) a webinar series that will take you through multiple elements of the job search and help you tackle challenges along the way.
New Products:
LinkedIn Performance Report: Last week I began offering a LinkedIn Performance Report to help job seekers with LinkedIn Profiles. I literally read your entire LinkedIn profile and analyze it with a fine-tooth comb. The report you receive assigns you with a score between 0-100, identifies your blind spots, and provides you with actionable advice to make your profile better. If you are actively pursuing new employment or just looking to create your best introduction online, this $25 report is a fantastic investment. Below is an example of the report you'll receive which comes complete with a separate one-page appendix describing the report in detail.
I'd love to hear about your job search and find out about what challenges you are faced with. Email me your job-seeking questions or feel free to post a comment. Have a great rest of your week.
Aaron
%2B%5BTransparancy%5D.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment