Thursday, October 9, 2014

LinkedIN YOUNIVERSITY Tutorial


Happy Thursday everyone.  Today I'm trying something a little different for my weekly post.  I recently learned that LinkedIn has moved into the "College Rankings" space.  They have created a series of tools that they call YOUNIVERSITY.  In this audio tutorial I showcase several features and use my personal LinkedIn profile to do so.

YOUNIVERSITY by LinkedIn is a fantastic resource for High School Students (who can now create profiles on LinkedIn), aspiring graduate students, and of course Parents!  If you or your child is in the process of picking colleges you need to check out this tutorial and get on LinkedIn YOUNIVERSITY.  It's free and at first glance appears to be a great resource.  I hope you enjoy the tutorial.

Talk to you next week!

-Aaron



Slide 1 (00:00) - Intro 
Slide 2 (01:50) - Navigating to YOUNIVERSITY
Slide 3 (02:35) - Your Schools (staying connected with your Alma Mater)
Slide 4 (03:34) - LinkedIn college rankings by discipline
Slide 5 (05:07) - My University
Slide 6 (05:57) - Choosing your dream profession, where you want to live, who you want to work for
Slide 7 (06:38) - Example of where I want to work and live
Slide 8 (08:01) - Schools that can help you accomplish your career goals
Slide 9 (08:34) - Your Decision Board
Slide 10 (09:47) - Networking through the Decision Board
Slide 11 - (11:08) Wrap up

No comments:

Post a Comment