I look forward to hearing your feedback and questions about career fairs and your job search. Happy job searching!
Sign up here to get weekly career advice, business perspective, and leadership tips from Aaron, founder of Rehberg Careers Inc.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
10 Career Fair Tips
The next 4 weeks are some of the most critical weeks on college campuses nationwide. With Career Fairs just weeks away, I thought it would be a great time to provide some updated advice for how to navigate a Career Fair. Check out our video, "10 Career Fair Tips" to gain an advantage over the competition.
I look forward to hearing your feedback and questions about career fairs and your job search. Happy job searching!
I look forward to hearing your feedback and questions about career fairs and your job search. Happy job searching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment