Sunday, May 18, 2014

How to create a free digital advertisement

Today I put the finishing touches on the first bit of digital Audio/Video advertising done for Rehberg Careers.  Overall it was an enjoyable process and I certainly learned a lot.  There are a lot of tools out there to add audio to presentations but BrainShark is the one that stood out to me.  In a matter of a few hours I was able to put together a PowerPoint with a few basic animations and upload it to Brainshark.com.  Brainshark allowed me to add notes to each slide so I could read from the script while recording.  This is a very handy feature.  They also have an option to use your cellphone for uploading audio.  I was not able to get a very good sound quality out of this.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and maybe other phones have better luck.  The only thing I had to buy was an upgraded microphone as most laptop microphones are worthless.

Within minutes I uploaded the video to You Tube and added it to my website.  I look forward to doing some similar projects in the future as my product line expands causing a need for different marketing material.  Check out the presentation below.




WWW.REHBERGCAREERS.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment